Acorn Research hosts several training programs a year in Dubai Healthcare City and all our programs are accredited by DHCA.
Acorn will be hosting a series of trainings in 2019 with the focus on the following areas:
- Critical Care Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Pediatric Critical Care for Healthcare Professionals
- Certified Professional in Quality Healthcare, CPHQ Training
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Training
- Artificial Intelligence (Customized courses per industry – Healthcare, Insurance and Education)
Continuing Medical Education (CME) refers to a specific form of continuing education (CE) that helps those in the medical field maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of their field. It is designed to enhance health professionals’ knowledge and skills, which will result in better health services provided.
Acorn Research’s Education programs are designed to enhance health professionals’ preference, which will be reflected in better patient care, or public services or health system. It also helps health professionals to maintain a high level of professional competence.