Continuing Medical Education (CME) refers to a specific form of continuing education (CE) that helps those in the medical field maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of their field.
Acorn Research’s Education programs are designed to enhance health professionals’ preference, which will be reflected in better patient care, or public services or health system. It also helps health professionals to maintain a high level of professional competence. Below are few competencies.
Learn more about our upcoming courses
Contact us now to learn more
- Critical Care Training Courses – the first of its kind in the Middle East.
- Communication: communication is increasingly recognized as a necessary element of all efforts to improve health. Health communication can contribute to all aspects of disease prevention, health promotion, and medical care. It is also relevant in a number of contexts of our lives as individuals, patients, members of families and communities.
- Collaboration / Team Building: This is the skill to consult effectively with the healthcare team. It requires interdisciplinary team building skills.
- Management / Leadership / Quality Issues: This requires skills in leadership, management of time, limited Resources, quality issues and risk management.
- Strategic Plans: Healthcare professionals should acquire the skills to develop, implement and monitor strategies that will improve the health of the community by both comprehensive prevention and therapeutic research and planning the delivery of care.